Friday, November 15, 2013

My Friday Five



It's Friday, It's Friday...la la la.
This week has gone by so fast!  It's time for family, football, food and wine!

Linking up again with sweet Darci over at The Good Life Blog.  So much fun!  I love reading blogs on Fridays AND finding new blogs to follow.

Here are the top 5 things from the week that I am love, love, loving!


~ ONE ~

My new mug!  I seriously would love to go back to Target and buy them all, but it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to do that.  ;)
I LOVE all different mugs in the cabinet.  I'm working on building our collection.  We have a set of mugs that I find pretty boring, nor do we really use them.  It's so fun to collect cute mugs.  I love to look at some of our mugs and know that they have a story behind them.
I also think coffee tastes so much better when I'm drinking it out of a cute mug!




~ TWO ~

One of my Facebook friends shared this article on Facebook this week and it made my day! Do whatever the *BEEP* you want!  Check it out!

http://yoganonymous.com/12-habits-of-healthy-happy-people-who-dont-give-a-sht-about-your-inner-peace/


~ THREE ~

Gotta love Target.  I grabbed a pack of these cute holiday diapers the other day.  I couldn't help myself, they are just too cute!





~ FOUR ~

I've been feeling a little crafty and creative lately! I've been researching tutorials on how to make burlap wreaths, like this one!  I love it and want to make one!  The chevron is just too adorable - I am obsessed.  Let's see if I actually do it.





~ FIVE ~

I've been thinking about Wisconsin all week and Doug and I have been talking about how excited we are to go home for the holidays.  We are so excited for time with our Wisconsin family, seeing friends and visiting our favorite restaurants.  Not to mention, this will be Marshall's first time meeting his Grandpa Marshall!  I'm counting down the days.  Feeling so grateful that we get to spend Christmas in Wisconsin this year!

Hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your son is ADORABLE! And I just got those mugs from Target!! Love them!

    Stopping in from the link-up, wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with burlap right now, so making a wreath has been on my to do list! That chevron one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete