Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


Happy Monday Friends!

Hope your weekend was wonderful!  The weather here was seriously beautiful!  In the 50's each day - just gorgeous!


Here's what we have cooking in our kitchen this week:

Monday:  Chicken Hoisin Rice Bowl with Mushrooms & Zucchini New Recipe that I found on Pinterest.  It was awesome!!! ;)

Tuesday: Pork Tenderloin with Spaghetti Squash - The same tenderloin that we usually do.  This was a request from the hubby this week.  :)

Wednesday:  I'm headed out with the girls, so I'm sure Doug will find some leftovers or a frozen pizza.  ;)

Thursday:  Turkey & Sweet Potato Chili  - We obviously love this!  I feel like we've eaten this a lot lately.  SO GOOD!

Friday: Not sure yet but it will involve a big ole glass of vino!

What's on your menu for the week?!



Onto another topic...my sweet baby boy turned 7 months today!  
AND
We discovered yesterday that he has his very first tooth!



XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment