Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


Happy Monday!
Hope the weekend was great!

I'm already on my 2nd week and feeling great!  I need to keep this up!

I love that menu planning can be flexible.  If we don't feel like eating what we have planned for a particular day, we can change it up with one of the other days!


Here's what we have cooking in our kitchen this week:
Monday:  Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Kale - We have been wanting to make Spaghetti Squash at home for awhile now.  Excited to try this.  I'm a huge fan of Ree Drummond (Aka the Pioneer Woman).

Tuesday: Crock Pot Balsamic Pork & Sweet Potatoes - New Recipe that I thought I'd try! Found this on the skinnytaste.com website.  There are seriously so many great recipes on there!

Wednesday: Sesame and Peanut Noodles - I think I've shared this recipe before on my blog.  It's pretty amazing.  It's also so good the next day for leftovers.  Not sure if you ever watch Melissa d' Arabian's show on Food Network called "10 Dollar Dinners" but you should!

Thursday: Chicken Fajitas -  LOVE me some Chicken Fajitas!  We do ours pretty basic.  Chicken sauteed with a red pepper, green pepper and some onion.  We buy the Tortilla Land Fresh Flour Tortillas.  SO.GOOD.  These tortillas do go bad sooner than regular tortillas if you don't use them all up.  If we don't use them for breakfast burritos on the weekend, we use them for a simple dessert that I'll share...warm up one of these tortillas, put a little butter over the whole tortilla, sprinkle a little cinnamon sugar on top, roll it up and viola!  Such a good little dessert!  ;)

Friday: Pizza or leftovers!  


I seriously get excited planning out meals for the week, it's so much fun!  It helps if you  LOVE to cook. 
What's on your menu for the week?!


No comments:

Post a Comment