Friday, January 17, 2014

Five on Friday!


TGIF!
Love Fridays!  
The hubby is home for the weekend!
Friday means pizza & movie night for us AND wine for me!

Linking up again with sweet Darci over at The Good Life Blog.  So much fun!  I love reading blogs on Fridays AND finding new blogs to follow.

Here are my top 5 for the week.


~ ONE ~

This baby.  He lights up my life, on a daily basis.  I'm a lucky Mama.





~ TWO ~

The weather in Boise lately!  It makes me want to get out and run big time!  If only we lived closer to the best running trails.  I seriously hate running in our neighborhood, so running requires me to get in the car and drive to a destination, which cuts down time at home, etc.  It's tough but I make it work.  So excited for this upcoming year as I have some great goals for myself!  I've been trying to scope out which runs I'd like to do this next year and I'm getting really excited!





~ THREE ~

Weekly menu planning!  This is hard to do!  Not sure about you but this is something that I've tried time and time again and I'll do it for a week and then I fall off the wagon.  Boo.  I have found that this saves money, big time!  One of my New Year's resolution's was to stay on track with this.  So far I've done ok but I figured that maybe if I blog about it and post a weekly menu, maybe it'd be easier?  Some of my most favorite bloggers do this, so I figured, why not?!  It's also a fun way to get new dinner ideas.  

I'm starting on Monday - woot woot!


~ FOUR ~

Dreaming of a vacay like this again!  This was our honeymoon in Jamaica 2ish years ago.  Ugh.  I would LOVE, just LOVE to be anywhere tropical right now with Doug. 



~ FIVE ~

Ha!





Happy Friday friends!  Make it a great weekend! 

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Haha - I love all of this (especially the some ecard!!!).

    And goodness, you are a gorgeous mama! Love that photo of you and your sweet boy.... I swear, time flies! I was just looking back at photos of Jackson throughout his first year and couldn't get over the fact that I looked SO HAPPY in every single photo (not that I don't now.... it was just that it was all so new and we were BEYOND EXCITED to be parents). Such blessings these boys are!!!

    Happy Friday and good luck w/ meal planning! It is tough, but I agree, it saves so much money! And we eat so much healthier when I do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't you the sweetest! Thanks so much. :) Agreed, such blessings!!!

      Delete
  2. I have the same dilemma with working out! I want to go do badly, but it's hard to be away from home and missing out in time that could be spent together as a family!

    ReplyDelete