Tuesday, February 5, 2013

15 weeks!




How big is the baby this week: Baby is the size of a an apple.  Measuring about 4 inches and weighs about 2 1/2 ounces
How far along? 15 weeks
Due date: July 31st, 2013
Maternity clothes:  LOVE my leggings and maternity skinny jeans.  I have a hard time with tops right now.
Stretch marks:  Nope
Best moment of the week:  Doug coming home from work and kissing my belly
Sleep: Enjoy it when I can get it.  Still waking up around 3am.
Miss anything?  My waist...ha ha.  I am still craving that bloody mary
Movement:  Nothing this week
Food Cravings: Tart fruit smoothies, Ice water
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope
Have you started to show yet?  I have a tiny bump. 
Gender prediction:  I've been having dreams that it's a girl
Happy or moody most of the time?  All over the place - Thank you hormones!
Looking forward to:  Finding out the baby's gender!

Overall feeling great!  

Have a great day!  XOXOXO
Jamie

7 comments:

  1. I craved tart with my girl and dairy with my boy. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love... sooo in love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say that everyone I know has found out they are having girls... so looks to be the year of girls :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks Sarah! I love hearing that!

      Delete
  3. Jamie- I keep meaning to tell you that I had a dream that it's a girl!!

    Any Taco John cravings? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie - I know Doug's hoping for one girl but I confess I'm hoping for two. The manager of the Black Diamond Bogus Basin ski rental center has two twin little girls that I've taught in lessons the past 3yrs. They are so sweet and I adore them so much but they are growing up. I need my next set of twin little girls to replace them. Please help a ski instructor out, will you?

    My youngest niece Phoebe Budell is now 4yrs old but has moved to Seattle. I bought her 1st pair of skis when she was 2. She learned on those 1st training skis at Camel's back park in the Boise North end or in her parent's backyard at N. 23rd street. When she started group lessons at Bogus Basin at age 3yrs in the Mouse House, she was so far ahead of her fellow students we had to give her private lessons instead. I miss her so much.

    Now living in Seattle, Phoebe loves her ballet and piano classes and this past Christmas appeared in her 1st holiday performance. I wish I could figure out how to attach the video clip to this message but no such luck. I'll send it to Doug separately. Please watch. I won't point out which little girl she is in the video. I think you'll find her.

    Much Love!

















    ReplyDelete