Wednesday, February 13, 2013

16 weeks!



How big is the baby this week: Baby is the size of a an avocado.  Measuring about 4 1/2 inches long and weighs about 3 1/2 ounces
How far along? 16 weeks
Due date: July 31st, 2013
Maternity clothes:  Yup!  AND I've finally purchased some maternity tops now that my bump is beginning to fill in :)
Stretch marks:  Nope
Best moment of the week:  Honestly?  Going maternity clothes shopping at Motherhood Maternity and watching Doug try on the fake belly
Sleep: I've been sleeping OK...still wake up on the hour, every hour to use the little girls room  ;)
Miss anything?  A cold PBR would be great!  
Movement:  Feeling more and more little twinges in my belly.  
Food Cravings: Tart fruit smoothies, Lemon Ice Water, Haagen Dazs Lemon Sorbet...see a trend here?
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really
Have you started to show yet?  I have a tiny bump.  It's starting to fill in more now.
Gender prediction:  I really have no clue
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy and emotional!  
Looking forward to:  Doug being able to feel the baby move!

Have a great Valentine's Day
XOXO
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment