Wednesday, February 20, 2013

17 weeks!



How big is the baby this week: Baby is the size of a an onion.  Measuring about 5 inches long and weighs about 5 ounces!
How far along? 17 weeks
Due date: July 31st, 2013
Maternity clothes:  Mostly maternity pants and some maternity tops
Stretch marks:  None that I've noticed
Best moment of the week:  I felt the little babe moving last night!  :)
Sleep: Still just sleeping ok.  I'm now noticing my hips are getting sore from sleeping only on my sides
Miss anything?  Not really.  I did enjoy a virgin bloody mary this past weekend!  
Movement:  Some movement.  I typically feel it at night when laying in bed.
Food Cravings:  Same. Tart fruit smoothies, Lemon Ice Water, Haagen Dazs Lemon Sorbet
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really
Have you started to show yet?  I have a small bump.  Excited for it to become more round, so that it doesn't just look like a gut!  :)
Gender prediction:  I had another dream that it's a girl!
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, Excited!
Looking forward to:  Our doctor appointment Friday!  Soon enough and we will get to find out the gender...EEEEK!

Enjoy your day!
Jamie  

No comments:

Post a Comment