Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope everyone had a safe and fun St. Patty's Day!  Our day consisted of live music, great company, great food, lots of baby kicks and even a Virgin Bloody Mary for the prego (me)!  :)

I love holidays and I especially love the clothing, festivities and food that goes into holidays.  I also love holiday pajamas! 


We took a stroll over to a local pub to grab a beverage and listen to some live bagpipes.  About a minute into the music, my sweet baby began kicking in my tummy like crazy.  ;)

Here's my hunky hubby...


I even got a beef stick straw in my bloody - bonus!


Our night ended with Doug's corned beef & cabbage and this new yummy dessert that I tried off Pinterest...St. Patrick's Day Pistachio Dessert - Yum Yum.   Get Pistachio Dessert Here


No comments:

Post a Comment