Wednesday, March 27, 2013

22 weeks




How big is the baby this week:  Baby is about 11 inches long and weighs about 1 whole pound!
How far along?  Exactly 22 weeks  
Due date: July 31st, 2013
The Bump:  Growing!  Rolling out of bed is what I do best
Belly button in or out?  It's almost flat at this point.  Due to a scar on the belly button from a surgery I had years ago...you can almost see an indent on my belly.    (Or at least I notice)
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  Lots of kicks!  
Sleep: Not so great.  It is pretty hard to get comfy.  I find it helpful to sleep with a pillow between my knees - seems to help a ton
Miss anything?  Cleaning the house without feeling like I'm panting like a dog
Movement:  All the time.  He likes to hang out on my right side.  Lots of little kicks.  Sometimes when I sing to him, he kicks. :)  He also loves music.
Food Cravings:  I haven't been craving anything really right now.  Still eat tons of fruit and drink lots of ice water
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope 
Symptoms:  I've been getting some pain in the glute area...probably from my hips.  My legs feel pretty worn out by the end of the day. 
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy and emotional.  Last night we were laying in bed and I turned to Doug and was crying as I said "I'm crying and I have no idea why"  
Looking forward to:  Putting together the nursery.  The room is painted a light gray color now, so I think we decided on doing grays, yellows and whites.  I love the gray and yellow together!

Hope everyone has a HAPPY HAPPY HIPPITY HOPPY EASTER!

XOXOXO
JAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment