Wednesday, March 6, 2013

19 weeks





How big is the baby this week:  Measuring roughly 6 inches long and weighs almost a half pound
How far along? 19 weeks
Due date: July 31st, 2013
The Bump:  Growing quickly and kinda itchy.  I've been putting lotion on it about twice a day.  I've noticed that it's harder for me to get up off the couch.  :)
Maternity clothes:  I'm pretty much in all maternity clothes, except cardigans.
Stretch marks:  I haven't noticed any
Best moment of the week:  Seeing my belly get bigger...a growing belly means a growing baby!  :)
Sleep: I now sleep with a pillow wedged between my knees.  I started doing brisk walks daily for about 30-40 minutes and that seems to help with my sleep
Miss anything?  Being able to bend easily, my energy
Movement:  Feeling some movement but I cannot wait to start feeling it daily
Food Cravings:  Same. Fruit and anything fruity and tart.   
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope
Symptoms:  A few more aches here and there in my abdominal area.  Exhausted, feeling like I have no energy
Gender prediction:  For some reason now, I'm thinking BOY
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy!  I'm feeling so happy these days.  This whole experience so far has been unbelievable.  I am a very blessed lady!  
Looking forward to:  Next Friday for our 20 week ultrasound!  Sharing that moment with Doug is going to be pretty amazing.  We are so excited!

Hugs!  
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment