Wednesday, April 3, 2013

23 weeks




How big is the baby this week:  Baby is almost a foot long and weighs a little over a pound
How far along?  23 weeks  
Due date: July 31st, 2013
The Bump:  G-R-O-W-I-N-G! 
Belly button in or out?  It is pretty darn flat
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  Going to register for baby stuff!  It's overwhelming but oh so fun!
Sleep: Same.  I wake up every hour to go to the bathroom and I also wake up due to hip pain and some back aches AND sometimes from Doug's snoring (sorry love)
Miss anything?  I cannot wait to go out for a couple glasses of vino and some SUSHI!
Movement:  My tummy is basically a jungle gym for little Marshall.  He kicks like crazy, squirms like crazy   I can visually see him move now - so amazing, yet strange.  
Food Cravings:  Chicken Caesar Salads or Chicken Caesar wraps.  Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope 
Symptoms:  Ugh.  Hip pain.  My back gets achy if I'm in one place for too long.  And now the little shit must be sitting on a nerve because I've been getting horrendous butt cheek pain.  There are days where it gets so bad it hurts to walk and I have to lay down until it passes.  :) I'm lucky to have a hubby who rubs my butt cheek when it gets bad.  If anyone has any other advice on that, lemme know!  Now that the weather is getting warmer, I've also been feeling warmer.  The pregnancy warmth has begun!
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy and emotional.  I cry a lot...like when my dogs push my buttons 
Looking forward to:  Putting the nursery together.  I have ideas but haven't bought anything yet.  I'm slowly getting there.  So many options!

Have a great day!

XOXOXO
JAMIE

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like sciatic pain to me. I had it horrible with my 2nd. Did Baby Yoga every few days and it helped relieve 95% of the pain. You need a couple downward dogs!! Yoga Mama DVD....look into it!

    Brenda Wesa

    ReplyDelete