Wednesday, April 17, 2013

25 weeks



How big is the baby this week:  Baby should be about 13 1/2 inches long from head to heels and weighs about 1 1/2 lbs
How far along?  Exactly 25 weeks  
Due date: July 31st, 2013
The Bump:  It's getting a bit more round.  Growing and growing which means more rolling and rolling ;)
Belly button in or out?  Same, almost flat
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  The crib arrived today and I already put it together!  I was super excited (obviously)! 
We had a doc appointment last Friday and everything was great.  We were able to hear his heartbeat.  Next appointment (28 weeks), will be glucose test and an ultrasound to check on the location of placenta.  
Sleep: Hit or miss.  I still wake up every hour.  I found that wedging a pillow behind me and in front seems to work the best.  
Miss anything?  A good, long run!
Movement:  Moving, punching, kicking, rolling...you name it!  I love visually watching my belly move.
Food Cravings:  Same...fruit smoothies, fruit and OJ.  I make this awesome smoothie for lunch daily that my friend Kendall turned me on to.    I'm addicted.  My doctor told me that it's good because the protein will help my energy level (which it has).
1 cup Almond Milk (I use unsweetened)
1 tbsp Almond butter
3/4 cup blueberries (I use frozen)
1/2 of a banana
1 spoonful protein powder
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope 
Symptoms:  Hip pain during the night.  My back aches if I sit too long in the same spot.
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy and super emotional!  Crying happens more and more these days...happy crying as well as frustrated about such dumb crap.  :)
Looking forward to:  I leave for WI a week from today!  Looking forward to seeing my parents, my family and friends!  I haven't been home in 10 months!  



Crib assembled!  The cute little model is Rain, my Chi-Terrier



Have a great rest of your week!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment