Wednesday, April 24, 2013

26 weeks


How big is the baby this week:  Baby should be measuring about 14 inches long from head to heels and weighs about a pound and two-thirds
How far along?  26 weeks
Due date: July 31st, 2013
The Bump:  Getting rounder and BIGGER!  
Belly button in or out?  Pretty flat
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  Definitely the crib arriving and being able to put it together.  It was surprisingly easy.  It looks so cute in his room.  I can't get over how funny it is to walk by and see a crib!
Sleep: I have about 1-2 decent nights of sleep per week.  The two things that seem to keep me up are waking up to go to the bathroom every hour-ish and my hips being sore. 
Miss anything?  Not having to feel out of breath all the time
Movement:  Lots!  
Food Cravings:  Pretty much the same.  OJ, ice water, fruit, smoothies.  
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope 
Symptoms:  Hip aches and pains, stiffness, my lower back is starting to irritate me a bit.  Bad pelvic pain/pressure started last night.  The pain is terrible right now.  My doctor wanted to see me before I left today to make sure everything was ok.  I was cleared to travel and everything looks good.  He said it could be more stretching and pulling but to keep an eye on the pain.  What a scare though!  This pain is horrific!  
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  Same - happy and emotional.  Starting to get nervous and scared for child birth.  
Looking forward to:  Wisconsin.  :)  I get to spend 10 days with my fam and friends.  

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment