Wednesday, April 10, 2013

24 weeks




How big is the baby this week:  Baby is almost a foot long and weighs a little over a pound
How far along?  24 weeks  
Due date: July 31st, 2013
The Bump:  Getting bigger and bigger each week.  It's beginning to get in the way.  Like when I turn a corner and run into a wall, or try to squeeze through a narrow space...yeah, good times.  :)  OH - it's also becoming more difficult to shave my legs.  It's so frustrating!  My little chi-terrier enjoys to lay her head on the bump - too cute.  
Belly button in or out?  Almost flat
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  Narrowing down a few items for the nursery.  I started buying a few things.  Also, purchasing our stroller!  So exciting!
Sleep: Same.  I wake up every hour to go to the bathroom and I also wake up due to hip pain and some back aches.  My hips are the worst.  Sometimes I even have to put a pillow under my hip for more cushion
Miss anything?  Sleep.  I can't even sleep an hour without having to get up to go to the little ladies room.  I guess it's prepping me for motherhood.
Movement:  He sure loves to move.  He really gets going when I drink orange juice.  :) 
Food Cravings:  Fruit, OJ...and I've now started making my own fruit smoothies at home - DELISH!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope 
Symptoms:  Hip pain during the night, as well as some back aches at night being on my side.  I haven't had anymore sciatic nerve pain for about a week (fingers crossed)...but I'm sure it'll make an appearance again at some point.  I have also started getting a couple nose bleeds.  I was sitting on the couch watching TV the other day and I felt this drip coming from my nose.  Such an interesting pregnancy symptom!  If I'm out and about doing too much during the days, I notice my feet swell a bit at night.  
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy and emotional.  I seem to cry about anything and everything.  Hello hormones!
Looking forward to:  The next item to arrive for Marshall's nursery.  Eeek!  



Stroller Test Run...


Hope everyone has a great week and weekend!  
Hugs!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment