Sunday, April 14, 2013

Nursery Planning

I am so excited to put the little Mister's room together!  Ever since I became pregnant, I have become obsessed with the yellow, grey and white color combo.   The room is painted a light grey color right now which is perfect.  For months now, I've been searching for the perfect decor for the room.  
Here's my vision so far for Marshall's nursery...



Zinc letters from Anthropologie - LOVE these.  So far I just bought the "M" to place on a shelf or wall in the nursery.  I have been contemplating putting his whole name up on the wall but haven't decided that yet.  The only thing with these letters is that they are pretty darn pricey ($18 a pop)!

I am obsessed with the chevron pattern!  I came across a few cute blankets on etsy that I LOVE but haven't quite narrowed it down yet.  I love the yellow and white dots with the grey chevron pattern the best so far (pictured above).  

Graco White Classic Crib - I have always wanted a simple white crib.  I loved this one and decided it's a must have.   Super cute, simple and great price!

Ever since Marshall started moving in my tummy, I have been singing the song "You are my Sunshine" to him.  I came across this cute picture at Kohl's and couldn't resist since the colors were perfect!

I also have my eye on this cute white dresser from Ikea and I plan to put a changing pad on top.  The nursery does not have a closet, so we really need to make it work with extra storage and a larger dresser.   I can't wait for it to all come together.
More to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment