Wednesday, May 29, 2013

31 weeks



How big is the baby this week:  This week our little mister should be measuring about 16 inches long from head to heels and weighs almost 3.5 pounds.
How far along?  31 weeks
Due date: July 31st, 2013
The Bump:  Big. Huge. 
Belly button in or out?  Flat
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  Hmmm...probably being able to spend a long weekend with Doug
Sleep: Hit or miss.  I wake up to the most bizarre dreams.  I seem to wake up around 1am and cannot go back to sleep until 3am.
Miss anything?  Pretty much everything at this point. :)  Loved my pregnancy but I'm just ready for him to be here and so ready to get my body back to normal again.  I cannot wait to go for a run!!!
Movement:  He's so active in there...constant movement.  He likes to hang out on the right side.  I can feel him tap on my ribs from time to time.  
Food Cravings:  Same...ice water, cold fruity stuff
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope 
Symptoms:  Some hip aches in the mornings and during the night, some pelvic aches.  
Labor Signs:   No 
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  I don't know that I've ever cried so much.  It's absurd.   I'm so excited to meet our little boy, so excited!
Looking forward to:  Doc appt next week and my Boise baby shower next weekend - yay!  :) I'm so excited to finish the nursery...it's definitely coming together!  


Maternity Photos!  
Here are a few more of my favorites that my dear friend Becky took. 





This last picture is being framed and put in Marshall's nursery.  :)


Ta-ta for now! 

3 comments:

  1. Just wanted to stop and say Hi. Your pictures are so cute I wish I would have thought to do these pictures when I was pregnant.
    Your Welcome to stop by my blog at

    House Of Fuentes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete