Friday, June 14, 2013

33 weeks




How big is the baby this week:  This week our babe is a little over 4 lbs and has passed the 17 inch mark!
How far along?  33 weeks and 2 days
Due date: July 31st, 2013 but he will be arriving on July 24th via c-section :)
The Bump:  Bigger.  With him packing on the weight, I can definitely notice my belly growing rapidly.  It's getting more and more uncomfortable to do much of anything these days.
Belly button in or out?  F-L-A-T
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  I had my Boise baby shower this past weekend and was able to celebrate with some family and dear friends.  I'm overwhelmed by the love and amazing gifts.  It was a great day.     
Sleep: Right now it's horrible.  I've been sick with a bad cold since last Friday, so I haven't gotten any sleep.  I have the worst cough as well, so I basically have to prop myself up all night long or I have horrible coughing attacks.  I'm exhausted.
Miss anything?  Pretty much everything.  But again, I know that I'll miss the feelings of him moving in my belly once this pregnancy is over.  
Movement:  Wiggles like crazy.   
Food Cravings:  I eat the same things I have been but I don't know that I'm really having cravings at this point.  I just love ice cold water and fruit.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nada
Symptoms:  Some heartburn at night now.   
Labor Signs:   No 
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  Well, moody when I'm so uncomfortable but SO EXCITED FOR MARSHALL TO ARRIVE!
Looking forward to:  Finishing up the nursery.  It's almost done!

Have a wonderful Father's Day Weekend!   
We will for sure be celebrating in our house this weekend with a 
yummy breakfast and some treats for the new Daddy to be! 


  

3 comments:

  1. You're so right--you'll miss those sweet wiggles! I missed cookie dough every single day I was pregnant. I even had my mom bring some to the hospital after he was born! But I'd give it up again to feel him move in my belly all over again! So sorry you're not sleeping well! That's rough. Praying you have a better night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha - now that's funny! Cookie dough, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your chalkboard and love this post, makes me miss being pregnant -- enjoy every minute of it!! :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete