Thursday, June 27, 2013

35 weeks




How big is the baby this week:  This week he is about 5 1/4 pounds and measures around 18 inches.  He's definitely running out of room!
How far along?  35 weeks and 1 day
Due date: July 31st, 2013 but he will be arriving on July 24th via c-section :)
The Bump:  HUGE and oh so uncomfortable
Belly button in or out?  Flat and it'll probably stay this way 
Wedding rings on or off:  ON!  However between water retention and 100 degree heat, it's a tad snug 
Best moment of the week:  Finishing up Marshall's room!  
Sleep: Sleep has been a bit better actually and I'm sure that has to do with me not being so sick.  My cold has gotten a little better, so I've been sleeping a little better.
Miss anything?  Oh just about everything at this point
Movement:  Large movements since he's running out of room.  He likes to hang out on my right side  
Food Cravings:  Nothing really now.  I'm just thirsty ALL.THE.TIME.  Food is all kinda blah to me since I feel so big that I don't have a huge appetite. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nada
Symptoms:  A little back ache here and there   
Labor Signs:   Nope 
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  I'm so excited for my baby boy to arrive.  We've been talking about how excited we both are and keep wondering what he looks like.  
Looking forward to:  My Mom to arrive! AND of course the time when I get to hold my sweet boy!   

Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Cute chalkboard, you look great!! Not too much longer for you Momma :)

    http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete