Wednesday, July 3, 2013

36 weeks


HOLY MOLY - only 3 weeks to go!  3 weeks until we drive to the hospital and get to meet our son!  It's beyond exciting and so surreal.  I am ecstatic!  I'm also nervous, scared, anxious but I think excitement takes over all the others.  ;)
I didn't have time to do a chalkboard this week but I did take a couple pics of myself in the mirror - lame I know but oh well.




How big is the baby this week:  He's about 6 whole pounds and measures around 18 1/2 inches.  Crazy to think that I have a full size baby in my belly!  :)
How far along?  36 weeks
Due date: July 31st, 2013 but he will be arriving on July 24th via c-section :)
The Bump:  Oh it's big and gets in the way but I really do enjoy it.  I catch myself starring at it a lot lately and am realizing how much I will miss it but let's be serious...I'm totally ready to get my body back into shape
Belly button in or out?  Still flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  We had a doctor appointment yesterday and were able to hear his strong heartbeat.   
Sleep: I've actually been sleeping better than ever right now.  Yes, I wake up to pee every half hour but I fall back asleep so quick.  
Miss anything?  Yeah but this is all worth it
Movement:  Tons!  
Food Cravings:  None what.so.ever.  I am thirsty all the time and my appetite is kinda blah. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nada
Symptoms:  My cold is still lingering, so I do have a stuffy nose and a little cough that's hanging on.  I'm still having the bad rib pain on my left side near the back and my doctor thinks I may have cracked a rib during all my coughing fits from being so sick.  Awesome...so if that's the case, it'll take awhile to heel.  
Labor Signs:   Nope 
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, Excited, feeling more grateful than ever these days.  
Looking forward to:  The long 4 day weekend with Doug home.  Also, 20 days til my Mom arrives in Boise and 21 til the birth of baby Marshall.  Ahhhhhh, so exciting!  :)


Hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend! 
Cue the fireworks!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7067179/?claim=qtd5x9h7hjz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment