Friday, July 5, 2013

FIVE ON FRIDAY: JULY 5TH

Happy belated 4th of July everyone!  Hope you all had a fun-filled, safe and happy day!

Here are 5 things that I'm lovin from this week...

1. These faces...even though they're driving me bat shit crazy.  I love dogs but man, these two are HIGH MAINTENANCE.  I like to refer to our little chi-terrier as the mini terrorist.  The name fits her perfectly!  Nervous for how they'll act once the baby arrives.



2. These Zinc letters from Anthropologie.  I'm in love.  I started off with just buying the M for Marshall's nursery but after thinking about it for days, I splurged and went for the full name.  I'm so happy I did and I cannot wait to get these up on the wall.  



3. Lipton Blackberry Pomegranite Iced Green Tea.  This stuff is the bomb!  I could drink this all day but I limit myself to one, ok fine, two cups a day.  I just can't help myself.  With how thirsty I've been in this last month of pregnancy, it has definitely quenched my thirst!



4. My baby bump.  :)  Yes, I'm uncomfortable.  Yes, I'm ready for pregnancy to be over and for Mommyhood to begin but I will for sure miss this belly.  I've been soaking it up for the last month and making sure to take tons of pics!



5. Red Toes.  I am loving this Red nailpolish - OPI The Thrill of Brazil



TGIF!


1 comment:

  1. Hi I am a new follower on your blog. I found your blog via 5 on Friday through The Good Life Blog. Congrats on your baby boy.

    ReplyDelete