Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday!




I LOVE Fridays!  Friday means the work week is over and I get to spend the weekend with my hubby.  This weekend is a bit sentimental for us - It's our last official weekend as just the two of us before baby arrives next week.  :)  We plan to relax and soak it up!

Now to the five things I am loving from this week...

~ ONE ~
Hospital bag on the dresser, pretty much ready to go!  As I lay in bed at night, I catch myself starring at it and smiling.   It was so fun putting a bag together and packing a cute little outfit for the little guy to come home in.  



~ TWO ~
One of the gals that hosts this Five on Friday link up posted this in her blog post yesterday.  As soon as I read it, I hysterically began laughing and thought of my husband (sorry honey).   ;)



~ THREE ~
I've been obsessing over this diaper bag for a month now.  I bought one that I'm not the happiest with and then I saw this one and knew I wanted it.  The only prob...it's been out of stock.  I need this, I want this and hopefully soon, I will get my hands on it!


~ FOUR ~
Totally dying over BabyGap's newest line - "First Safari" I think they're having 25% off sale right now but that's still not cheap enough - I can do better than that!  :)  


~ FIVE ~
Ok so I'm kicking myself that I didn't take a picture.  Total fail on my part.  But I still have to share.  I had never tried this before and my hubby made it for me last night for dinner.  The other day, he brined and smoked a chunk of Sockeye Salmon in our smoker.  Last night he made me a toasted whole wheat bagel with light cream cheese, smoked salmon and red onions.  He made his with capers but I'm not really a fan of plain capers.  It was to die for and I cannot wait to have it again.  So freakin good!

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!  We plan to go dunk in the pool (since there's not much else to do in 100 degree weather) and enjoy one last date night for awhile.  

XOXOXO

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy you're weekend! So exciting that your little guy will be here soon! Love the diaper bag and im jelly you're husband can cook! That sounded amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We both love to cook, which is so nice. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Loved Darci's snoring post. My husband snores and I agree it makes me want to hurt him. :)

    So exciting to have your hospital bag packed. I miss all of the excitement that comes along with pregnancy.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! After I saw it, I just had to re-post. :) Yeah, it's quite surreal that in just a few short days we will have a baby in our home! :)

      Delete
  3. Isn't that snoring picture the truth?!?! Ha!
    Men...they go directly into REM sleep & snore when their heads hit the pillow!

    Awww...the hospital bag is packed & waiting!
    So exciting! You're in for the best journey of your life!
    Congratulations!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete