Wednesday, July 10, 2013

37 weeks - Full Term!




How big is the baby this week:  He should weigh about 6 1/3 pounds and measures around 19 inches.  
How far along?  37 weeks
Due date: Baby boy will be arriving on July 24th via c-section due to my low lying placenta 
The Bump:  Large and in charge
Belly button in or out?  Still flat as a pancake
Wedding rings on or off:  On
Best moment of the week:  Doc appointment today!  Heard his heartbeat.  One more appointment next week and that's it - eeeeeeek!
Sleep: About the same.  I sleep pretty good, other than having to get up every half hour. 
Miss anything?  Everything at this point.  All the pressure is getting quite uncomfortable.  Just ready to meet him!
Movement:  Large movements which cause a ton of pressure.  It's still so great to me to feel him move but it can be quite uncomfortable.  Sometimes he'll be in a spot that's uncomfortable for Mama, so I drink a bunch of orange juice and he starts moving within 5 minutes. ;)
Food Cravings:  Nothing really.  I have been back to eating a ton of cold fruit and drinking lots of ice water, but that's about it.  My appetite is the same...kinda blah at this point.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nada.
Symptoms:  Lingering stuffiness and cough.    
Labor Signs:   Nope 
Gender:  BOY!  
Happy or moody most of the time?  I'm getting extremely sappy with this all happening so soon.  I'm so excited but very nervous for birth.  
Looking forward to:  Well, I have exactly two weeks until my baby boy is here, so I'm very much looking forward to July 24th!  We are definitely ready!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment