Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Marshall's Nursery


I'm excited to share some pictures of the nursery.  I think I'm done...I think ;)
I got some ideas from a couple of my favorite bloggers!









  
Nursery Sources

Wall Color - Stone Mason Gray by Valspar
Dresser - Hemnes 8 drawer dresser from Ikea (I'm still thinking of buying some cute knobs to switch out with the current ones)
Crib - Graco Sarah Classic 4-in-1 Convertible Crib in White (Amazon.com)
Chair and Ottoman - Both from Overstock.com (I would've loved to splurge and buy a plush glider with ottoman but SO PRICEY, so we just decided to use our old office chair and bought the ottoman to go with it.  It's not the most comfy nursery chair but it'll work for now)
Yellow Chevron Wood Cross - The Gretchen Collection on Etsy
Gray & Yellow Lamp - Hobby Lobby
Nightstand - Amazon.com
Gray Minky Boppy Cover - Little Owl's Nest on Etsy
Gray basket for books - TJMaxx
Storage boxes on dresser - Marshall's
Gray Chevron & Yellow Minky Blanket - Mrs PTB on Etsy
Gray Owl - Pier 1 Imports
"Today I will be happier than a bird with a french fry" print - Lexiphilia on Etsy
"You are my sunshine" print - jmdesign on Etsy
Chevron Gray & White pillow - Hobby Lobby
Chevron Gray & White Basket - TJMaxx
Zinc Letters - Anthropologie
Crane Drop Humidifier - Amazon.com
Frames - Target

I have searched and searched for a crib skirt and finally found one I love on Etsy BUT it's so ridiculously expensive.  Not sure if I will get one or not. 

1 comment: